Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

More Wandering

The hunter left of no indication of where exactly to find the cabin. All he did was point us in the general direction. We've just been walking in that direction for an hour. I suppose it isn't that bad. I mean it's not as if any of us had a place to be. Perhaps we were due for aimless wandering. "Where are we going?" Olivia asks. "To a cabin." I respond. "I know, but why." I shrug. "It's a safe haven." Peter interrupts. "I guess that is a good enough explanation as any." Olivia says. "Come on. Cheer up. The worst is over." He tells her. "Is it?" She replies, sharply. Peter half smiles. "I like to think so. Besides, at least we'll have a place to rest our bones for a while." Olivia looks down. "That's something to look forward to."

No comments:

Post a Comment