Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Unstuck

This was one of the few times where I secretly wished and hoped I was wasn't saved. I knew that if Olivia were to fly in it could mean her downfall. I waited for a full minute. No one arrived. "It would appear your friends have abandoned you." The hunter sneers. "It would appear so." I reply. The hunter aims am arrow at me. "It's a shame I have to do this." "You don't have to." I say. " I think I do." He insists. "Todd,are you just gonna stand there?" The hunter turns sharply. "Don't you get any ideas." He says, threateningly to Todd. "Sorry I can't help." Todd says, apologetically. "Unbelievable. " I declare. "What?" Todd shouts. "You're not even trying. " "I don't see you trying to escape." "We'll see about that." I don't know why, but the hunter let me attempt to escape. Perhaps he admired my gumption, or maybe he saw it as entertainment. It probably was fun for him watching me flail my arms and legs. My thrashing eventually paid off. My cape ripped enough that I was now separate from the tree. The only problem was it was still quite a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment