Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Where is Ms. Rodgers?

"Well, where is Ms. Rogers?" Davies asks. "I don't know." I reply honestly. " I'll ask again, where is the former Sgt. Rodgers?" "You can ask as many times as you want. We don't know." Olivia says. "You have to know something." "We don't."  "But you're not with us." Davies tries to rationalize. "Don't give us that bullshit that if we're not with you we must be with them." Olivia shouts. "It's not bullshit. If you are not with us then you must be with them." "Sorry, I don't know what to tell you." Olivia responds. Davies points his gun menacingly at us. "What do you remember?" Olivia then throws up her pink, bubble shield. It wraps around the both of us. "I remember nothing. " She says coldly. Davies takes a deep breath and addresses his soldiers. "Alright boys, wear them down. "

No comments:

Post a Comment