Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

Helping Hand

"How could we be stuck here?" I ponder out loud. "If you see a way out let me know." Mr. Bones informs us. "I mean, how could you be stuck here? If your body was able to get in here it should be able to get out." I state. " I don't get it either."He says. It does not make a lick of sense. To be fair though, he has no idea how his body got here. Olivia turns around. She examines the cracks in the walls. " The cracks aren't very big." She says. Mr. Bones nods his head in agreement. " Not at all. I have no meat on my bones, and I wouldn't be able to slink through." "Do you think a hand could fit through?" She asks. Mr. Bones scratches his skull. " I think so. Especially one of my hands." Olivia scoots closer to Mr. Bones. " Do you think you could send one of your hands through a crack?" She asks. Mr. Bones chuckles. " That's crazy, but I love it." He snaps his right hand off his wrist. It cracks as he removes it. He places his hand on the ground. It jumps and "walks" around like a puppy. Mr. Bones snaps his fingers with his left hand. His right hand immediately stops and looks up with its middle finger, using the other four fingers as legs. " Righty! I need you to do something very important." His right hand jumps up and down. Mr. Bones points to the hole in the wall. " I need you to go through that hole in the wall, and help us find a way out of here." He commands his right hand. His right eagerly runs towards the wall. "Hold on!" He shouts to the hand. " We need you to either find someone to help us out of here, or lead us to a path. Can you do that?" He asks. His hand jumps up and down. "Then go!" His right hand scurries to the wall and through the hole. Mr. Bones adjusts and makes himself more comfortable. "And now we wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment