Followers

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Snowy Hill

The snow is heavy. I feel every time I raise my foot, my energy depletes slightly. I remind myself that in the end it will be worth it. That my hard work will pay off. The slide will be worth it. I'll laugh all my cares and concerns away. Sliding into a higher realm. We stand now at the top of the hill. The snow goes up to our ankles. How it could have snowed this much is beyond me. Maybe we were just having that much fun. Lost in rolling down a hill. "Where do you think it is?" Olivia asks. "What do you mean?" She extends her arm. Pointing out the snow caped hill. No grass or anything out of the ordinary can be seen. Just fluffy, white snow as far as the eye can see. I bend down and scoop some snow away with my bare hands. "Might as well start here."

No comments:

Post a Comment