Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fastening

Finding rope in the stables was a piece of cake. Convincing my inebriated, former boss of the necessity of fastening him to Penny was also quite easy. You would think it would be more challenging, but it wasn't. All I had to do was play into his ego. I told him that he was so important to our plans that we couldn't afford to lose him. He ate it up. Admittedly I probably enjoyed tethering him a bit much, but before anyone rolls their eyes know that I didn't tie it too tight. I made sure it was secure enough to hold him, yet loos enough that it wouldn't cut off any circulation. We wrapped his arms and legs around Penny's neck, and sat directly behind Todd. As soon as we felt he was secure, we took off. Our new destination was a simple one. We were going to find a safe location to let Todd off.

No comments:

Post a Comment