Followers

Monday, February 22, 2016

Mosaic

I had to get something off my chest. I had to find out the story behind the falcons. I took Peter to the dungeon. The hole in the wall was sill there allowing ample light to sign in on the falcon mosaic. I showed Peter the picture. "Yes, I remember that." He says. "What is that about?" I ask. "This is their home." "So we took them?" I ask. "Yes and no." "What does that mean?" "Birds migrate." "I'm aware of that, but what does that have to do with us?" I ask. "This is where they were born, but the Wellness Center was where they migrated." "So did we get them legit or not?" I question. "I don't know. I'm not the one to ask about that." "What do you mean you don't know? You took care of them." "It's true I have been taking care of them, but they are centuries old." "They're older than you?" I ask. Peter sneers. "Yes, they are. If you want to know more I suggest you ask Todd. It was his family that purchased the falcons."

No comments:

Post a Comment