Followers

Monday, February 8, 2016

Sneak Attack

In my mind I could find no fault in sending my men to fight Ruth in her falcon form. One of two things could happen. Either Ruth would be able to take down the entire division by herself, or my men would defeat her. Both outcomes would be favorable. The latter, however would be  preferable. With a boss out of the picture, I could easy sway my men to build a better society. I watched them steadily creep towards Ruth, swords and spears ready. Just as they are about to pounce, one of the men steps on a twig, alerting Ruth in the process. She twirls around with her wings fully spread. She knocks over every single one of the soldiers in the process. She then opens her beak wide and lets out a very primitive, unfalcon like roar. It reminded me of the T-Rex from Jurassic Park. It that weren't scary enough, she shot a stream of fire at the soldiers. They were all so terrified that they ran for the hills. Some of them dropped their weapons. Ruth, pleased with herself, turned back to the bubble. She breathed a constant stream of fire at it. I hope that Olivia's bubble can withstand the heat, but I don't want to stick around to find out. I can not stand idly by any more. I have to fight the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment