Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Trip Ideas

Olivia was outside by herself. I told her of my desire to escape and go somewhere, anywhere. She was all on board with my suggestion. It didn't even matter I had no destination. I guess she was eager as me to break free and venture somewhere new. We were about to hop on Penny when Todd ran up to us. "Stop. You're going to need a bigger falcon for where you're going." "Where are we going?" I ask him. "How about the Grecian islands?" He suggests. I think for a moment. "That's not a bad idea." "Perfect. I'll grab Lucky. He's been to those islands many times. They're practically encoded in his DNA." "Thank you for the offer, but I'm sure Penny knows how to get there." Olivia says. "But does she know all the ins and outs?" Todd asks. "She knows enough. Why are you so adamant that we take Lucky?" I ask. "Because Lucky is the best." "Wait a minute. Why do you want us to go to the Grecian islands?" Olivia questions. Todd sighs. "You got me. I wanted to send you on a mission." "What kind of mission?" I ask. "Get the manator." "What?Why?" "If we are to rebuild the Wellness Center we need an intimidating bouncer." He replies. "No, we don't need a bouncer. Besides we already have an army and a remarkable archer." I say. "Yes, but do they have blood red eyes and horns?" "No. And we don't need that." "Hold on, a trip to the islands might be fun." Olivia says. I roll my eyes. "Ok, we'll go and pick him up."

No comments:

Post a Comment