Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Beach Orders

"I suppose you recognize this place?" Sgt. Rodgers announces to us in front of her soldiers on the island beach. "I suppose we do." I say, coyly. "This is where you entered, is it not?" She questions. "I don't know. All the beaches look this same." Olivia says. "It was this one." Sgt. Rodgers replies. "How do you know?" I ask. "I just do." "But how?" "Never mind how. We have a mask to find. Take us there." Olivia and I look at each other. "Well, start walking." "We don't know where to go." I inform. Sgt. Rodgers slowly raises her assault rifle. "You better walk somewhere." "You have any idea where to go?" Olivia whispers to me. "Not a clue." "We're waiting." Sgt. Rodgers shouts. "Yeah, we think it's this way." I shout back, and without having any clue what to do next, we both march forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment