Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Helicopter

We promptly left the military hanger in a large, olive green, helicopter. It was the length of a football field and had three propellers. Two in the front, and one in the back.  This mode of transportation seemed less about stealth, and more about show. I don't say that just because of the loud noise from the propeller, but more than half of helicopter was glass. Anyone, and everyone could see in. While Sgt. Rodgers kept the pilot company in the front, Olivia and I remained with the rest of the troop in the back. "What are we doing?" I whisper to Olivia. My voice barely audible over the shaking. Olivia shrugs. "We're going to find the mask." "But it's broken." "I know that." "So, what do you think we should do, run away?" I suggest. "We can try. We have to find the mask first though."

No comments:

Post a Comment