Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Chain of Command

Todd was left alone for a very long time. I don't think it was a form of psychological torture, but rather they actually forgot about him. The hours passed. Eventually O'Neil came in. "You ready?" "I suppose." Todd replies. "Good. I guess you should get out of here then." Todd starts to stand. "So, what you guys having me do?" O' Neil gives Todd a puzzled look. "What are you having me do?" He asks again. O 'Neil stares for a moment. "You have no idea, do  you?" Todd says. "No, I do not. No one tells me anything." "That makes two of us." O'Neil chuckles to himself. "Why do they keep us in the dark?" "Who knows?" Todd says. O'Neil taps his foot. "So, I'm supposed to be telling you to do something." "And I'm supposed to be doing something." "But we have no idea what that something is." There is a brief pause. "You wanna just take a tour of this place?" O'Neil asks. "Yeah, might as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment