Followers

Monday, April 11, 2016

Development

"So, you remembered something for me?" Sgt. Rodgers asks while closing the door behind her. "We know what you're looking for." Olivia says. Sgt. Rodgers, now intrigued, takes a seat at the steel table. She folds her hands. "What might that be?" "A helmet, or rather a mask" Olivia replies. "A mask? Well, this has suddenly gotten more interesting. Did you by any chance use this mask?" "We did. We couldn't get it to work too well though." I say. "Tsk tsk. That's a shame. Perhaps I would have better luck with it?" She ponders. "Maybe." Sgt. Rodgers pushes herself away from the desk. "Where are you going?" I ask. "There is a mask out there, is there not?" "There is, but -" "But, but what? You don't have it, do you?" "We don't, but we don't know where it would be on the island." "I'll bring you two and some of my troop. We'll find it." "You want us to go back to that island, and search for a mask that might not even work anymore?" I question. "That's exactly what I'm saying. Well, except for you that is." She says point to Todd. "Why can't I come?" Todd demands. "Because I have something else in store for you." "What is it?" She shakes her head sternly. "Not now. I have a helicopter to catch with these two. O'Neil will be here shortly. He'll tell you what you must do."

No comments:

Post a Comment