Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Banshee Wail

The closer I got to the mysterious noise the more I realized it was no ordinary sound. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it wasn't a whistle. The noise soon turned into an ear splitting wailing. I felt sick to my stomach and dropped to my knees. I covered my ears as I saw the image of a woman in a bright white dress hovering in the distance. The banshee's wail grew louder and more terrifying as she barreled in on me. I wanted to run, but I found myself paralyzed by her shrieks. Then, as I'm throwing up my lunch, I hear Bang! Bang! Bang! For whatever reason the bang threw the banshee off her game. She vanished into the darkness without another sound. I turned around to see Sgt. Rodgers holding a smoking gun high above her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment