Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Marsh

We trudged through the wet, murky marsh. A dense fog hung over the area. Even if it lifted,visibility would still have been limited. The grass was over five feet tall. Meaning even though I could see over the top, there was plenty of space for us to lose our fury friends, and we did early on. So Olivia were on our own once again. It didn't start out so bad, but then just moving became increasingly difficult. The mud became thicker and thicker the further we went. It started swallowing my feet. I had to pull with all my might to yank myself out of there, but the mud faught back. It grabbed my foot and pulled me down until I was waist deep. I foolishly tried to fight back with all my might. This was a bad idea. The mud was now up to my neck. It was only a matter of time before it swallowed me whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment