Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Devilish Plan

"No.Absolutly not." I shout. "What's the problem?" Sgt. Rodgers asks. "We chose not to be with them because we didn't want to be in the war." "Looks like the war came to us." Sgt. Rodgers smiles smugly. I angrily point my finger at her. "You did this on purpose." "Yes, I knew what I was doing." I shake my head. "Come on guys, let's get out of here."  "Oh right, you morally object." Sgt. Rodgers mocks. "That's right, we do." Olivia says defiantly. Sgt. Rodgers half smiles. "You can leave if you like, but don't expect any more help from me." "Actually, me and Freddy are gonna stay." Norm says, timidly. "What!" I shout. "The crossbow's really cool." "You can't stay for that reason alone. " "Leave. They made there decision, and so did you." Sgt. Rodgers commanded. We shook Norm and Freddy's paws knowing that this may be the last time we see them. We then took off into the cold, dark tunnel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment