Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

Trust Exercise

I knew it was a long shot, but I believed that if we continued to destroy the Smiley Face each day we could use it as a portal back home. Luckily Sgt. Rodgers baught into the idea as well. We made our way back to the abandoned subway station to discuss our plans, or at least that's what I thought. Sgt. Rodgers was about to ditch us again. " Where are you going?" I demanded. " You have some serious trust issues." She replied. " You make it so hard to trust you. After all you did try to kill us several times." Olivia says. Sgt. Rodgers laughs. " Are you referring to the incidents on the island? That was months ago." "Well, it's still fresh in my mind." I say, coldly. She takes a deep breath. "You have to trust me." "Then convince us." Sgt. Rodgers takes off her backpack. She unloads guns, ammunitin, a cross bow, and a grappling hook, and places them on the floor."Now do you trust me?" She asks. "Yeah, I guess so." I say. "Good. Now I must take care of something." Sgt. Rodgers picks up the empty back pack. She turns to walk away. "Wait! Aren't you going to arm yourself?" Olivia shouts. Sgt. Rodgers lifts up her pant leg to reveal a gun strapped to her ankle. She then unrolls her pant leg and walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment