Followers

Friday, July 31, 2015

Toy Store

If one were able to find a microscope in a toy store , would it be any less effective than one found in a laboratory? Terrible question, let me rephrase that. If one were to find a microscope next to a snow cone machine....I'm not helping myself one bit. I'm in a toy store right now searching for a microscope. Not a perfect microscope, just a microscope. I don't need to see sub atomic particles, just the stuff on the surface. The stuff that can't be seen by the naked eye. My naked eyes. There is a possibility I'd be able to find a microscope somewhere within the confines of the Wellness Center. However, I need a break from that place. So, I'm in a whimsical toy shop. I will buy a cheap microscope that works, and then maybe some rock candy or a Pez dispenser.

No comments:

Post a Comment