Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Patiently Waiting

In my humble opinion a vacation can never be long enough, but I miss my girl. Hopefully she'll be back any moment. I know I didn't have to return to the library. I'm aware I could hide in a cave on the moon and she would find me. It may take some time, but she'd find me. I want to make it incredibly easy for her though. I'm sitting at a table facing the library entrance. As soon as she walks through the door she'll see my glowing face. It's been an hour of waiting, yet I remain patient. I have a newly purchased backpack that holds my shield as well as a microscope by my side. I'll tell Olivia my plans to investigate this matter more thoroughly. She'll be thrilled and delighted. I tap my fingers rhythmically on the wooden table. Any minute now. Any minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment