Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Any ideas?

I'm not sure how to dispose of our latest problem. The bright, yellow desk poses an interesting challenge, but fortunatelty we're in a library. Information is at our finger tips. Granted I have shelved all the books,and I know all the titles. As far as I know, there was nothing on the subject of alien elements. It is possible that something slipped past me. I won't search in the non - fiction section though. I know that sounds odd, but fiction is where I must go. I recive all my best ideas from the pages of fiction. I don't recall Tom Sawyer encountering a mysterious yellow substance, but something in that area will spark my imagination. I travel through the classics section while Olivia stands guard. While she doesn't quite understand what I'm doing she lets me go ahead. A good idea is always appreciated no matter where it may come from. She also understands that our knowledge of the yellow substance at this moment is still finite. We knew that one of us had to stay behind , and better it be the one who could through up a force field. I wanted to end my journey in ailes till I found something that caught my eye. It was a hardcover, bold green book. There was no title. I didn't remember shelving it, but I had a good feeling about it. Little did I know that would become my undoing. I pulled the book from the shelf, and the floor opened beneath me. I fell straigh down to a dark, unfinished basement. I'm really regreting installing that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment