Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lone Falcon

Our gigantic, majestic falcon flies alone. It is unaccompanied by yours truly or his one and only. I am no expert on this, but I doubt it shed any tears. The falcon is merely a sentinel awaiting orders. They say dog is man's best friend. I beg to differ. Though a canine is usually loyal through and through, our falcon friend is something else. I snap my fingers and it materializes. It lives to serve. The only problem is Olivia and I are not very high on the Wellness Center totem pole. So, the falcon's loyalties don't reside with us at the moment. That's fine though. We'll win it back in due time. It might have some anger because it wasn't able to coax us into the sky. It's understandable, but I assume as it's flying through the air it'll forget about any pent up anger. How could anyone be in a foul mood while floating through thin, whispy clouds?

No comments:

Post a Comment