Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Through the Lens

"What do you see?" Olivia asks while I intensely focus on the sample of the shield. "Nothing I can discern." "Can I have a look?" I lift my head from the microscope. Olivia scoots in my place. "It looks similar to a plant cell." She says. "Yes, that is what I thought as well. I can't make anything else out though." Olivia discontinues her looking. "Nor can I." I shrug. "Well, we tried." I state. "That's it? You're just gonna give up?" She asks. "What else can we do?" Olivia thinks for a moment. "We could stop by Rosie. You remember her? I'm sure she has more valuable information." I grin, it catches Olivia off guard. "What? You don't think it's a good idea?" She asks. "I think it is a great idea, but I am surprised you are in on this now." "What can I say? You got me curious."

No comments:

Post a Comment