Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Attack

With coffee in our veins and food in our bellies, we took off on the open road. The plan was simple. The plan was easy. We were going to kick out her lousy, good for nothing room mate and sort through her papers once and for all. Jay Bowman did incinerate his factory long before we got there. But somewhere in Rosie's home was the answer. Someone would be fuel to keep us going. We were all laughs and smiles until an animal hit the side of Rosie's car. It caused her to veer off the road. I checked to see the damage of the car. As I'm looking at a massive dent on the door, I hear a bloodcurdling screech in the sky. A mighty falcon swoops down. He would have gotten me if I hadn't crouched last minuet. "Everything alright?" Olivia asks from inside the car. Before I have a chance to answer , another falcon peeks its head into Olivia's window . Olivia quickly fires pink hearts at it. I glance at the sky. There are many more coming. "You have to put up a shield. There's more coming." I shout to her from the asphalt. "Ok, but get in here." She says. "I don't know if it's safe." "Just make a run for it." I push myself off the ground, and I throw open the backseat door. Right as I'm about to enter the station wagon I feel something grab my cape. It pulls me tightly backwards, and I ascend high into the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment