Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Heaviness

"Who was it?" Chad demands while pointing the gun at Olivia's face. "His name is Todd." She says. "Todd who?" He asks. "I don't know." Chad points his gun down. "I'll buy that, but I don't think he understands the severity of this." "So, what do you want me to do about it?" She asks. Chad removes the phone from his pocket. "Call him, make him understand the severity." He insists. Chad hits redial and puts the phone on speaker. "Hello?" Todd answers, exasperated. "Hi, this is Olivia, we spoke briefly." "Yeah, I also spoke to Cad Billington." Olivia tries her best to put on a good face. "I don't know if you understand, but we're in danger. This is very serious." She says. "I know. There wasn't any doubt in my mind about that." He replies. Chad jumps in. "That's right we're serious. If you care about these two you'll bring me Russell Myers." "I don't know where Russell Myers is!" Todd shouts. "What do you mean you don't know where he is?" Chad questions. " I sent those two specifically to find him. How the hell should I know where he is?" Chad scowls. "You better find him, or else." Chad hangs up the phone . He stares at us menacingly. "Now he knows without a doubt I am serious."

No comments:

Post a Comment