Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

Short 15

"I won't wait any longer!" Chad announces. "It's only been fifteen minutes." Olivia says. "Fifteen minutes too long." Chad raises his gun. "You're gonna kill us?" Olivia asks. "That's what it looks like." He says while preparing to fire. "Wait!" Jimmy shouts. It's the first thing he says in a while. As a result, all heads are turned to him. "You can't kill them here. Not on my floor." "Are you kidding me? You're concerned about me making a mess in your shit hole of a bar?" Chad mocks. "Yeah, some of us take pride in what we do." Jimmy says. Chad points to me with his gun. "He spit blood on your floor earlier." Jimmy eyes me. "I know. I was pissed about that, but you kill them here and I'll be even more upset." "Technically, I am your boss." Chad reminds him. " I know. I don't care." Chad rolls his eyes. "Alright, we'll do this outside."

No comments:

Post a Comment