Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Using My Wits

With my naked eyes I see nothing. Let me rephrase that, I see nothing that Olivia could grab hold of. I could walk around to the front and see if the garage door was left open. There may be a ladder or a two by four. I don't want to do that though. It's too risky. I'll have to use my wits. Figure out something clever. Right away I spot a rubber fence that guards the bushes. That might do the trick. The rubber fence was buried pretty good, but I'm able to unearth it. The only bad part is I end up digging up the entire fence which is the length of the side yard. It's definitely long enough to reach Olivia. However, I know that rubber can break. I am put off by this discovery until I decide to bunch up the fence, making it stronger. I then take off my cape and tie it around the fence to bind it. It was much work, but I think I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment